Computer Science & Engineering can be fun if you get addicted to the programming part. Then you can even go to the extent of writing your own implementations of Kernel, Operating System, Compiler, Interpreter, RDBMS, Virtual Machine, IDE, Rapid Application Development Tools, Cloud Platform, Web Server, Serverless Platform, Publish / Subscribe Framework Platform for IOT, Media Player, Streaming Server, Image Processing Tool, Remote Desktop Controller, Distributed System Framework.......
At Thinking Machines we encourage creating libraries, frameworks, servers, tools & systems that can help a developer create applications. Our every student goes through a steep learning curve, but the one who walks that road never fails in his / her career.
Honestly, we more than we to
Don't get lured by shortcuts, follow our courses and do the hard work involved.
You will be able to crack interviews and that too in style.
Our students are placed world wide
Its a CATCH 22 situation for most of the engineering students, they don't know what kind of skills are required to get good placement offers in the IT industry. And by the time they become aware of the skill sets required, they are not in a position to learn the necessary skills in time. Then they end up getting hired by Mass Recruitment Companies for support work. Even students with great potential, end up as support engineers. Later on with loans and EMI's, it becomes very very difficult to get out of the support system situation. Start learning right from the first semester, think big and work hard to achieve it.
Placement essentials course
This course is for those who don't like programming but want to enjoy the benefits of working in IT Industry as Software Engineer. The scope of this course is to crack mass recruitment interviews only. View details
Competitive Coding, Data Structures, Algorithms & Dynamic Programming
Sample Lecture 1
Sample Lecture 2
Sample Lecture 3
Sample Lecture 4
Sample Lecture 5
Sample Lecture 6
Sample Lecture 7
Sample Lecture 8
Sample Lecture 9
Sample Lecture 10
If you are an existing classroom student or if you have purchased any of our online course, then this course is FREE for you.
Competitive Coding, Data Structures, Algorithms & Dynamic programming
If your are not a student of Thinking Machines, then you can buy this course for Rs.12000/-
Our Bank Account Details For Online Transfer
82/3 University road, Teen Batti Chouraha, Ujjain
RTGS / NEFT / IMPS IFSC Code:
Account number :
Account name :
Account type :
PhonePe & Paytm Option for fee payment
You can transfer fee to 9827069627 using PhonePe or Paytm App via Send to Mobile Number Option
- We will send you GST Invoice via mail in PDF form. Our GST Number is : 23AAHFT9878L1ZB
- After transferring money, you will have to send UTR number, your name, email id, mobile number to our email id. firstname.lastname@example.org
- After we receive your mail, it will take us 24 hours to setup your course account.
- Once we setup your account, we will send you details about how to access your course. The details will be sent to your mail id and mobile number
- Before proceeding to the next video lecture, you will have the choice to view the current video lecture as many times as required and for as many days as required.
- There are no time restrictions, you can watch lectures at any time as per your convenience
- When you complete one video lecture and move on to next video lecture, you cannot view the previous video again. So before proceeding to next lecture, you should write everything, create important notes, revise again and again by watching the video again and again. This way, you will grasp the contents of the lecture in a better way and will remember everything. That is the motive behind this restriction. And anyways you can watch the video as many times are required.
- Total length of a days video lecture(s) will be anything between 30 Minutes to 90 Minutes. It will depend on the topic.
- Only one or two videos will be available every day. In rare cases, 3 videos will be made available, that would depend on continuity of the topic.
- You can raise your doubts related to lectures in the doubts section of your account or mail your doubts to (email@example.com). Within 24 hours, we will resolve your doubts.
- At any given point of time, you can access the video lecture from one device only. You cannot login on multiple devices at the same time.
- After completion of the course, you will receive a CERTIFICATE OF COURSE COMPLETION against projects which are part of every course.
- If anytime it is found that our media is been shared with others / multiple users or intention of course purchase is to copy the material / Content , access will be blocked at the same time.
Your contact number & email id. will not be shared with anybody.
Your contact number & email id. will solely be used to provide you the details of our schemes, courses and information regarding accessing them
Since you will be accessing our online courses ( digital media ) in the form of streaming audio/video, no refund is applicable.
Since you will be accessing our online courses ( digital media ) in the form of streaming audio/video, there is no return policy.