Its a CATCH 22 situation for most of the engineering students, they don't know what kind of skills are required to get good placement offers in the IT industry. And by the time they become aware of the skill sets required, they are not in a position to learn the necessary skills in time. Then they end up getting hired by Mass Recruitment Companies for support work. Even students with great potential, end up as support engineers. Later on with loans and EMI's, it becomes very very difficult to get out of the support system situation. Start learning right from the first semester, think big and work hard to achieve it.
Gateway to all courses
Starts from 10th Dec 2021
Competitive Coding, Data Structures, Algorithms & Dynamic Programming
Sample Lecture 1
Sample Lecture 2
Sample Lecture 3
Sample Lecture 4
Sample Lecture 5
Sample Lecture 6
If you are an existing classroom student or if you have purchased any of our online course, then this course is FREE for you.
Competitive Coding, Data Structures, Algorithms & Dynamic programming
If your are not a student of Thinking Machines, then you can buy this course for Rs.3540/-
Our Bank Account Details For Online Transfer
82/3 University road, Teen Batti Chouraha, Ujjain
RTGS / NEFT / IMPS IFSC Code:
Account number :
Account name :
Account type :
- We will send you GST Invoice via mail in PDF form. Our GST Number is : 23AAHFT9878L1ZB
- After transferring money, you will have to send UTR number, your name, email id, mobile number to our email id. firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you have registered against the 3900 per course (Century Placement Offer), then your course account will be configured by 11 Oct 2021
- If your are not part of 3900 per course offer then, after we receive your mail, it will take us 24 hours to setup your course account.
- Once we setup your account, we will send you details about how to access your course. The details will be sent to your mail id and mobile number
- Before proceeding to the next video lecture, you will have the choice to view the current video lecture as many times as required and for as many days as required.
- There are no time restrictions, you can watch lectures at any time as per your convenience
- When you complete one video lecture and move on to next video lecture, you cannot view the previous video again. So before proceeding to next lecture, you should write everything, create important notes, revise again and again by watching the video again and again. This way, you will grasp the contents of the lecture in a better way and will remember everything. That is the motive behind this restriction. And anyways you can watch the video as many times are required.
- Total length of a days video lecture(s) will be anything between 30 Minutes to 90 Minutes. It will depend on the topic.
- Only one or two videos will be available every day. In rare cases, 3 videos will be made available, that would depend on continuity of the topic.
- You can raise your doubts related to lectures in the doubts section of your account or mail your doubts to (email@example.com). Within 24 hours, we will resolve your doubts.
- At any given point of time, you can access the video lecture from one device only. You cannot login on multiple devices at the same time.
- After completion of the course, you will receive a CERTIFICATE OF COURSE COMPLETION / INTERNSHIP CERTIFICATE against projects which are part of every course.
- If anytime it is found that our media is been shared with others / multiple users or intention of course purchase is to copy the material / Content , access will be blocked at the same time.
Your contact number & email id. will not be shared with anybody.
Your contact number & email id. will solely be used to provide you the details of our schemes, courses and information regarding accessing them
Since you will be accessing our online courses ( digital media ) in the form of streaming audio/video, no refund is applicable.
Since you will be accessing our online courses ( digital media ) in the form of streaming audio/video, there is no return policy.
Campus Oriented Course
This course has been specially designed for final year engineering students who have not done much programming but want to crack campus interviews. The BEST part is that you need not be from Computer Science or IT Branch. Students from any branch will be able to crack interviews
This course is to help those students whose family is facing financial issues due to COVID situation. By doing this course they can crack internship interviews and become a source of income for their family.
If you are our student and have been selected as an intern or have been offered full time placement, then please share your placement details along with interview / test experience. This will help us as well as your juniors in context to preparing for placements. Add mutiple entries if selected in multiple companies.
Note : We won't share your mobile number with anybody, only your name and experience will be displayed on this page.